LT’S GUIDE TO BALI - PART 3 - MY GO TO PLACES.
- Sea Circus
- Coffee Cartel
- Sister fields (This one is my favourite, modern, good coffee and classic breakfast options)
- Kynd Community (Plant Based)
- Café Organic
- Earth Café (Vegan)
- Single Fin
- Revole espresso (For coffee)
- Strawberry Fields
- Clean Canteen
- Dough Darling (Donuts)
- The Bistort (This one is my favourite – it’s a vintage café, restaurant and lounge serving French cuisine)
- La Favela (Next door to Bistort)
- Motel Mexicola
- Ginger Moon
- The W (Great just to chill out, have lunch or dinner here or even book ahead for the Sunday brunch – absolutely everything and anything for breakfast, amazing)
- Breeze at the Samaya
- Plantation Grill
- Ku De Ta
BEACH CLUBS, BARS AND CLUBS -
- Potato Head (Lunch and dinner is great here too)
- Sundays Beach Club (My favourite, also a great place for dinner or sit by the fire on the beach, I love this place because it’s not as crowded as it a little more secluded)
- Blow Bar (Get your hair washed, blow dried and style whilst having a drink/cocktails)
- Finns Beach Club
- Ku De Ta
DAY SPAS –
You can literally walk down the main streets of Bali and find some super cheap day spas but it’s up to you what you’re willing to spend and the level of quality and service you want. I got most of my treatments and massages at the villas we stayed at, you can even rock up or make a booking prior at The W or Equlibria for more of a five-star experience but you will be spending the same amount you would in Australia (worth it thought)
You can also search massage therapist on the air bnb app, these guys come to you and can massage you literally anywhere – in your hotel room, by the pool, in your villa etc. – just check with who you’re staying with if they allow this.
I did drive 25 minutes to experience the “gold mask” facial at Beauty Lounge in Canggu but to be completely honest with you guys – I found this day spa pretty over rated. They do a great job getting the right people to promote on social media but in all honesty it’s a shack that offers a gold face treatment, it isn’t a 5 star retreat they have just done an amazing job of making their point of differentiation that they do a 24k facial treatment and got the right momentum on social media. A place I was looking forward too but was just similar to most other massage and facial parlours just with gold facials. It was cool for social media but I wouldn’t drive back there to get it done again.
If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask away! Hope this blog helps you out on your next trip to Bali.